Advanced Macroeconomic Analysis (PhD)
- Lecture and exercise sessions
- Wednesdays, 8.45am-11.45am
- Prof. Dr. Heinemann (TU Berlin) will teach the first part of the course from April 20 to June 1. The lectures and exercises will take place in Room H 0107 at the TU Berlin Main Building.
- Prof. Dr. Trabandt (FU Berlin) will teach the second part of the course from June 15 to July 20. The lectures and exercises will take place in Room Dulles at the DIW Berlin.
- Course content: Advanced monetary macroeconomics, search and matching labor markets, solution and estimation techniques.
- Slides and further material for the second part of the course will be posted on Blackboard in due course.