Advanced Macroeconomic Analysis II (PhD)
- The lecture and exercise are split up into two parts
- Prof. Dr. Heinemann (TU Berlin) will teach the first part of the course from April 19 to May 31. The lectures and exercises will take place in Room H 0111 at the TU Berlin Main Building.
- Lecture: Wednesdays, 8.30am-10am
- Exercise: Wednesdays, 10.15am-11:45am
- Prof. Dr. Trabandt (FU Berlin) will teach the second part of the course starting from June 7. The lectures and exercises will take place in Room Schumpeter at the DIW Berlin.
- Lecture and Exercise: Wednesdays, 8.00am-12pm
- Course content: Advanced monetary macroeconomics, search and matching labor markets, solution and estimation techniques.
- Slides and further material for the second part of the course will be posted on Blackboard in due course.