The Marketing-Department of Freien Universität Berlin participates in the 45th European Marketing Academy Conference (EMAC). The conference takes place May 24 to May 27 in Oslo, Norway. Members of the Marketing-Department give the following presentations:
- Danatzis, Karpen (RMIT University Melbourne), Kleinaltenkamp, & Li: "Resource integration readiness and psychological ownership as microfoundations of value cocreation"
- Gottschalk, Mafael, & Kreis (BTU Cottbus): "Cross-referencing in online reviews"
- Grossmann, & Kleinaltenkamp: "The impact of contract negotiation fairness and contract implementation fairness on business-to-business relationships"
- Mafael, & Kreis (BTU Cottbus): "The interactive effect of regulatory focus and review valence on helpfulness ratings"
- Kleinaltenkamp, Macdonald (Cranfield University), & Wilson (Cranfield University): "How business solutions create value - insights from an industrial maintenance context"
- Raithel, & Hock (George Mason University): "Negative celebrity endorser publicity and stock returns: How critical are firm reactions?"