[Accomodation] [Conference] [Program] [Travelling by public transport] [Registration] [Call for Papers]
We invite you to submit extended abstracts, full papers, and special session proposals by January 31, 2019.
Abstract submission deadline extension
Due to numerous requests the final deadline to submit extended abstracts, full papers, and special proposals is 15th February 2019.
- Extended Abstract: 3-5 pages, excluding References, Tables, and Figures
- Full Paper: 25 pages max., including References, Tables, and Figures
- Format for both abstracts and papers:
- MS Word
- A4 size page formatting
- 2.5 cm margins on all sides
- Times New Roman 12 point font (except for title which should be Times New Roman 14-point font)
- Single-spaced throughout
- Correspondence will be directed to submitting author, unless directed otherwise
- Corresponding author will receive notice of acceptance by February 28, 2019
- If there are multiple authors, please indicate which author is presenting the paper in the submission. Note: while individuals may submit multiple abstracts/papers, an individual is limited to one presentation at the conference.
- If s/he submits more than one coauthored paper, a maximum of up to 3 papers can be accepted. The quota of one lead authorship/presentation per author still applies.
- Paper is not considered confirmed and will not be placed on the schedule until at least the presenting author has registered to attend the conference.
Work in Progress
There is no distinction between full and working papers at BMM-EMAC. All follow the same format.
Please submit your papers to Michael Kleinaltenkamp: Michael.kleinaltenkamp(at)fu-berlin.de