Information on the reopening of the lending service from 18.05.2020
Starting May 18, 2020, members of Freie Universität Berlin will be able to order materials from the Library of Economics. There you can pick up the media you have provided.
The lending desk is open Monday to Friday 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
In advance, the library has taken arrangements to comply with the hygiene regulations, to control access, to guide the way and to ensure a minimum distance between people.
Which library services can be used on the spot?
Members of Freie Universität Berlin can borrow previously ordered media at the lending desk.
How can material be ordered?
- All media must be ordered via the library portal Primo.
- You will receive a pick-up notification by e-mail.
- Please do not come to the media issue until you have received the pick-up notification about the provision of the ordered media!
Borrowed media can be extended if they are not reserved.
Where is the lending desk of the Economics Library located?
- The library has set up a lending desk in lecture hall 102 for the reduced and low-contact loan service in the building Garystraße 21.
- To enter the building, please use the rear entrance from the direction of Henry-Ford-Bau/Boltzmannstraße.
What must be observed when entering the building?
- The entrance to the building is controlled by security guards.
- Please have your FU student ID or employee ID card ready.
- Please wear a face mask when entering the building.
- Please keep the prescribed distance of 1.50 m to other people. Only a limited number of visitors* will be admitted simultaneously.
- Please stay as short as possible in the building.
- Disinfection facilities are provided.
How and where can borrowed material be returned?
- FU media can be returned at the lending desk in lecture hall 102.
- The return boxes of the University Library can also be used.
Which library services cannot be used on the spot?
The reading rooms, workstations, copiers, printers, scanners and PC workstations will not be accessible until further notice.
For further questions:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Information) Phone: 838 52217
E-mail: email@example.com (lending desk) Phone: 838 54201