Hygiene guidelines for students
special hygiene regulations have been in effect on the campus of Freie Universität since the winter semester of 20/21 until further notice, which will enable you to safely take advantage of the existing examination and library services while you are present
Access to the campus:
You will be granted access to campus if you do not exhibit symptoms of illness consistent with Corona.
If you feel ill and show non-specific cold symptoms:
If you get worse, show symptoms consistent with Corona, or the Corona warning app shows increased risk:
You are unsure. Use our decision support.Please inform us immediately via our CONTACT FORM if you have a positive test result.
Please tell us your full name, your matriculation number, your attended events/attendances during the last 14 days (date & time) on the campus of Freie Universität Berlin.
By reporting you help us to contain the virus! Your personal data will always be protected! You will not suffer any disadvantages!
Back to Campus
These regulations are mandatory to follow during your campus visit.
Hygiene requirements for presence testing:
1. proof of a negative SARS-CoV-2 antigen or PCR test is required to participate in attendance testing formats.
2. proof of the negative test result must be no more than 24 hours old at the time the exam begins.
3. Please use the certified testing centers of the state of Berlin (https://test-to-go.berlin) for testing.
There is also a certified test center available on the campus of the FU Berlin (https://www.covid-testzentrum.de/berlin-fu). Here, too, you can take advantage of a test offer free of charge and once a day.
We recommend that you organize an appointment for testing in good time.
4. even persons with a negative test result continue to comply with all valid protection, distance and hygiene measures, including the obligation to wear a mask.
5. students with a positive test result are not allowed to participate in the examination and place themselves in self-quarantine according to the state regulation. In this case, please follow the procedure above.
6. an exception from the test obligation exists for vaccinated persons (time since the last required vaccination at least 14 days) as well as for recovered persons (proof of a positive PCR test result, not younger than 28 days, not older than 6 months).
Hygiene regulations for working and staying on campus outside of classes:
- Be aware of the general requirement to wear an FFP2 mask.
- The Economics Interim Library offers 16 individual workstations Monday through Friday between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.