Empirical Macroeconomics Seminar (Master/PhD)
- Instructors: Prof. Dr. Mathias Trabandt, Prof. Dr. Lars Winkelmann, Prof. Dr. Dieter Nautz
- Sessions: Thursday, 2 - 5 pm
- Starting October 17, Hs 108a, Garystr. 21 (October 24 in Hörsaal/Thielallee 67)
- Course content
- This seminar is geared toward students who are at the beginning of their second or third year. The seminar aims to help students kick-starting their first research project respectively first research paper. The seminar offers students a forum to present and discuss their first own research project. Presentation of early stage research projects or research ideas is encouraged. Extensive feedback will be provided. Active participation in all weekly meetings is mandatory. Students who wish to obtain ECTS credits are required to write a research paper about the topic of their presentation. After grading the research paper, students will receive feedback from the professors about the research paper and recommendations on how to proceed with their research agenda towards their dissertation.
- The schedule can be found here
- Course language: English