Recent Research in Macroeconomics (Master)
- Lecturer: Prof. Dr. Mathias Trabandt
- The seminar takes place Wednesday from 8am - 12:30pm starting June 10 to term's end.
- Course content: in-depth analysis, discussion and re-implementation of recent frontier research in macroeconomics.
- Course language: English.
- Prerequisites: successful completion of 'Macroeconomic Analysis' and preferably also 'Monetary and Fiscal Policy'.
- Handouts, research papers and further material will be posted on Blackboard.
- More information for enrolled students will be provided via Blackboard in due course.