Letters of Recommendation
You may apply for a letter of recommendation if you have taken at least one course with Prof. Trabandt. In addition, you must have obtained a good or very good grade. Exceptions will be considered only on a case by case basis.
We require the following information to decide whether we can support you with a letter of recommendation:
- What program are you applying for (announcement, information about the institution, your motivation)?
- What are the criteria by the institution / for the scholarship?
- When is the application deadline?
- Where should the letter be sent to?
- What are the guidelines for the reference regarding language, content and length? Is there a special form?
- We need an up-to-date CV and transcript of records. The CV should include all relevant information such as education, internships, professional experience and social commitment (if any).
Please submit your application via email to email@example.com. We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.