Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Can I enrol without being able to present my MA diploma or with my final MA exams pending?

In order to enroll in the DPBR, you need to apply for your admission as a PhD student with the PhD Committee (Promotionsausschuss). Given that you need to present your MA or Diplom certificate for that, you need to have your certificates ready and your studies completed.

Dahlem Research School