How to Apply
- Quality assurance
- Transferable skills training
- Preparation for the job market
Additional Benefits: Financial Support by DPBR:
- Up to 400 EUR for one conference trip You must present at international conferences in Germany or abroad
- Up to 250 EUR for external courses which are part of doctoral programs/ graduate schools such as Dahlem Research School (Professional Development Program) or VHB ProDok
DPBR membership is open to all PhD students who are admitted as doctoral candidates at the School of Business & Economics at Freie Universität Berlin. For admission to the doctorate procedure at our faculty: http://www.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/en/studium-lehre/promotion/index.html
1. Admission to doctoral studies at the FU
|2. Application for the DPBR
To enrol in the DPBR, please apply by submitting the following documents to the program coordinator:
Please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand it to the program coordinator.
3. Decision on admission by the DPBR Executive Committee
|4. Notification of admission
The Program Manager informs about the admission to the DPBR by Email.