Who can apply: DPBR membership is open to all PhD students who are admitted as doctoral candidates at the School of Business & Economics at Freie Universität Berlin. For admission to the doctorate procedure at our faculty: http://www.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/en/studium-lehre/promotion/index.html
Why apply to DPBR: The program supports especially during the first two years (qualification and specialization phase).
Transferable skills training
- Preparation for the job market
Additional Benefits: Financial Support by DPBR:
Up to 400 EUR for one conference trip You must present at international conferences in Germany or abroad
- Up to 250 EUR for external courses which are part of doctoral programs/ graduate schools such as Dahlem Research School ( Professional Development Program) or VHB ProDok
To enrol in the DPBR, please apply by submitting the following documents to the program coordinator:
- A copy of the "Zulassung zur Promotion" issued by the Promotionsausschuss
- A copy of your research proposal for the PhD project
- A signed supervision agreement (“Betreuungsvereinbarung”). This document requires the consent of students’ main supervisor regarding the creation of a supervision team and commitment to active participation in DPBR modules. By signing the supervisory agreement, applicants acknowledge their adherence to the FU Berlin's Code of Academic Conduct (Ehrenkodex).
- A brief tabular CV with an overview of relevant qualifications and experience
Please send your application by email to email@example.com or hand it to the program coordinator.