External Course Offerings:
- The 3rd Berlin | Oxford Summer School on Open Research offers a five day course for early career researchers (PhD and early postdocs) from 28th of September to 2nd of October 2020.The course will cover topics from research ethics and open science to citizen science.
- The German Academic Association of Business Researchers (VHB) offers highly-recommended research methods courses at varying locations:http://vhbonline.org/veranstaltungen/doktorandenprogramm/
- The UK's National Centre for Research Methods offers courses on almost all research methods at varying locations in the UK: http://www.ncrm.ac.uk/training/. A particularly interesting offer among these is the Research Methods Festival, organised biannually in cooperation with the Economic and Social Research Council:http://www.ncrm.ac.uk/RMF2012/home.php
- The European Institute for Advanced Studies in Management (EIASM) offers research methods and business theory courses as part of their Doctoral Education Network (EDEN):http://www.eiasm.org/r/default.asp?iId=EEDIIJ
- The University of Michigan's Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Researchoffers advanced level and intense education in quantitative research methods:http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/sumprog/
This list is by no means exhaustive. Other courses may be relevant to your project and you are welcome to participate in any course that furthers your development.
DPBR members are highly encouraged to participate in external and international PhD workshops e.g. at conferences, and other course offers as long as they are PhD level education. For all external courses, please contact your supervisor team and us prior to booking regarding the ability to credit the respective course for the DPBR. Please use the DPBR credit form for applying for the credits for external offers.