Springe direkt zu Inhalt

How can I prove my work activity?

In general, in addition to a first university degree of usually at least four years (or 240 ECTS), applicants only have to prove professional experience of at least one year after the first university degree.

A certificate from your employer confirming one year of full employment would therefore in principle be sufficient to meet the admission criterion 'professional experience' and to complete your application on this point.

However, in certain circumstances, it is helpful to provide further information and activities, in particular if:

  1. there is only proof of at least three years of university studies (or 180 ECTS) and
  2. there are significantly more qualified applicants than study places.