Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Can I apply for a student visa?

Foreign students of the EMBM usually do not apply for a normal student visa, as it is a part-time, advanced education program and not a full-time study program. Accordingly, a simple tourist visa or a visa "for multiple entry" should be sufficient for participation in the four face-to-face seminars. However, it is important to know that only the embassy can make an authoritative statement about this and we have hardly any influence here.