Springe direkt zu Inhalt

My company covers the tuition fees. Can I receive a company invoice for (part of) the tuition fees?

The bill can be split into a company bill and a personal bill if your employer only pays part of your tuition fees. In this case, please also state in your application your employer’s billing address and contact details and the amount of the respective shares of the participation fee that you or your employer will cover.