What do tuition fees include?
The tuition fees of €17,000 for the first year of study of the EMBM program include the following services in addition to the semester fees and contributions:
- Personal study supervision by a scientific staff member
- All teaching texts of the degree program in digitized form
- A detailed study guide and structured literature references to work on the submission assignments
- Written assessments of the written assignments and the master's thesis
- Participation in the four seminars of the degree program
- All seminar documents in digitized form (e.g. lecture notes and case studies)
- Participation in the module examinations
- Exercises and e-trainings on the learning platform "Blackboard" for exam preparation
- Free coffee breaks and lunches during the seminars
Please differentiate between the following costs:
- the 'tuition fees' (17,000 € for the EMBM),
- the so-called 'semester fees and contributions' (in the current semester 312.89 €, this changes sometimes slightly from semester to semester), which are included in the 'tuition fees' of 17,000 € for the first year of study (standard period of study).