Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Which documents do I have to submit when enrolling?

  1. Your completed Enrollment Application, if you are not yet enrolled at Freie Universität Berlin or Application to Change Programs, if you are already enrolled at Freie Universität Berlin and wish to change programs
  2. The admission note (Zulassungsbescheid) and your acceptance of the study place (Studyplatzannahmeerklärung)
  3. Original and copy of an identity document showing the full name and, if possible, the current semester address (for identity cards: front and back)
  4. an officially certified copy of your degree certificate (or copy including original) (transcript of records & certificate)
  5. an officially certified copy (or copy and original) of your university entrance qualification (Abitur or equivalent), if applicable an official translation, if your Abitur certificate was issued in a language other than German or English
  6. Proof of health insurance for the university or a copy of the certificate of exemption from compulsory insurance by a German statutory health insurance provider
  7. Certificate of exmatriculation from your last German university attended
  8. Knowledge of English
  9. Proof of payment of the contributions and fees in the amount of 17,000 euros (including semester fee) or in the case of installment payment proof of the first partial amount.