What does the MBM Alumni network do?
Alongside its involvement in the alumni activities of Freie Universität Berlin, the MBM Alumni network also offers its members a number of attractive services and benefits beyond their studies:
- Electronic magazine: The electronic magazine "MBM 2" is published twice a year. It offers interesting perspectives on academia, information on new developments in the MBM program, and general reporting on the alumni association.
- Access to scholarly and specialized publications and resources of Freie Universität Berlin
- Reduced prices for our events: The MBM Alumni Workshop is held every spring, along with the MBM Alumni Symposium every fall.
- Opportunities for dialogue and discussion forums (online via XING)
- Joint events such as the "WiWiss Campus Festival" (held during the summer)
- Support for current students through sharing of experiences
- Facilitation of business contacts on industrial and professional service markets
Are you interested and want to learn more about the MBM Alumni network? For more information click here to reach the German-speaking website.