Presentations of the Marketing-Department at the 43rd Europeam Marketing Academy Conference in Valencia, Spain
News from Jun 02, 2014
The Marketing-Department of Freien Universität Berlin participates in the 43rd European Marketing Academy Conference (EMAC). The conference takes place June 03 to June 16 in Valencia, Spain. Members of the Marketing-Department give the following presentations:
- Zhu/Kleinaltenkamp/Geiger: "Where Should Fairness Judgment Be Anchored? Fairness as a Decision Heuristic for Achieving Inter-Firm Compliance"
- Baxter/Kleinaltenkamp: "How Relationship Conditions Affect Suppliers’ Resource Inputs"
- Danatzis/Kleinaltenkamp: "Creating Value-In-Use in B2B Markets: The Role of Customer Resource Integration Readiness"
Gottschalk/Mafael: "Cutting Through the Online Review Jungle - Exploring Strategic Patterns of E-WOM Handling"
Mafael/Gottschalt/Kreis/Deckert: "The Impact of Brand Strength on Consumers’ Reactions Towards E-WOM"
Asche/Kreis/Schipper/Seifert: "Mobile Value-Added Services - a Multidimensional Framework Relating Flanking Apps to a Core Service"
Pick/Zielke/Hoyer: "Framing and Communicating Higher Prices for Green Energy Consumption"
Eisend/Pick: "Impact of Switching Costs on Loyalty Types, Customer Engagement and Switching - A Meta-Analysis in Service Markets"
In addition, the following posters were presented:
- Fonferek: "Pricing & Consumer Decision Making - Results of an Experimental Study Analyzing Consumer Evaluation of Premium Brands Private Labeled in Retailing"
- Herm/Hans-Markus/Möller/Kreis: "The Judge Principle: A New Paradigm For Information Aggregation in Crowdsourcing Processes"