Presentations of the Marketing-Department at the Conference of the Institute for the Study of Business Markets
News from Jul 30, 2014
The Marketing-Department of Freie Universität Berlin participates at the Academic Conference of the Institute for the Study of Business Markets (ISBM 2014). The conference takes place July 30 to July 31 at the San Francisco State University, USA. Members of the Marketing-Department give the following presentations:
- Blachetta/Kleinaltenkamp: "The Informal Dispersion of Marketing Activities in B2B Firms"
- Classen/Kleinaltenkamp: "Expanding the Concept of Market Orientation to Fit B2B Markets"
- Danatzis/Kleinaltenkamp/Karpen: "Proposing and Conceptualizing Customer Resource Integration Readiness in Business Markets"
- Wernicke/Kleinaltenkamp: "The Impact of Co-Innovation Management on Customers' Value-in-Use in Business-to-Business Contexts"
- Zhu/Kleinaltenkamp/Geiger: "Fairness Judgements as Pivotal Determinants to Achieve Compliance in German and Chinese Business Relationships"
Professor Kleinaltenkamp will also present at the "Meet-the-Editors"-Session of the "Journal of Business Market Management (jbm)".