Who are we looking for?
The master's degree in Business Information Systems is an economic science program with an interdisciplinary orientation. Theoretical and scientific elements are emphasised, but are consistently implemented in an application-oriented manner. The ability to familiarise oneself with new areas of application and current research fields is therefore a basic requirement.
We therefore advise applicants to apply for this program who:
- can think in larger contexts, can formulate scientifically and have a strong analytical mind,
- have an interest in complex social change processes
- would like to reflect on the economic implications of current and future technologies and their application,
- like to analyse, discuss and, if necessary, model complex issues independently
- are interested in the independent design and implementation of analytical information systems
- appreciate the practical added value of theoretical and methodological foundations,
- comprehend social media and digitalisation as a challenge,
- prefer to work interactively rather than passively consume content,
- look beyond their own horizons and take an interdisciplinary interest,
- are enthusiastic about internationally networked and application-oriented research.