Dr. Nicolas Syrichas
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Freie Universität Berlin, 2023-Present
- Doctor of Philosophy in Economics, Goethe-Universität Frankfurt, 2023
- Visiting Fellow in Economics, European University Institute, 2022-2023
- Research Fellow in Economics, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE, 2019
- M.Res. in Economic Theory and Econometrics, Toulouse School of Economics, 2015
- M.Sc. in Economics, University College London, 2012
- B.Sc. in Economics, University of Essex, 2011
- Macroeconomics (mix of quantitative models and novel large-scale micro datasets)
"Understanding Spatial House Price Dynamics in a Housing Boom", joint with Leo Kaas and Georgj Kocharkov, 2023.
"Occupational Inheritance in Africa", STEG Working Paper No. 047, 2023. https://steg.cepr.org/publications/occupational-inheritance-africa.
"The effects of fiscal consolidation on macroeconomic indicators in Cyprus", joint with N. Pashourtidou and CS. Savva, Cyprus Economic Policy Review, 2014.