DAFNE offers current and historical financial information on approximately 800,000 German and Austrian companies. Both individual and consolidated financial statements are available as provided by the companies. The International Accounting Standards (IAS), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (United States, US GAAP) as well as standards from the German commercial code (Handelsgesetzbuch, HGB) are included in detailed form.
The company reports contain in detail:
- Company financials, in a detailed format, with up to 10 years of history
- Financial strength indicators
- Directors and contacts
- Original filings/images as filed at Bundesanzeiger in Germany
- Stock data for listed companies
- Detailed corporate structures and the corporate family
- Shareholders and subsidiaries
- Business and company-related news
- M&A deals and rumours
- Micro-geographical keys
The database Dafne is available to all users for academic purposes on the ThinClient research devices e.g. in the Library of Economics. Members of the Freie Universität can access Dafne worldwide via the VPN client or proxy server. The database access is limited to five users only at a time.
We offer workshops for classes. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.