Dipl.-Kfm. Norman Kellermann
Freie Universität Berlin
School of Business and Economics
Path Dependency Research Center
Education and Work Experience:
|since April 2011||PhD candidate, Path dependency Research Centre ("Pfadkolleg")
|2008-2011||Business analyst in Corporate strategy department of Deutsche Bahn AG in Berlin and Frankfurt(Main), Germany.
Passenger transport strategy (focussed business areas: mobility strategy, sales, rail&bus regional transport)
|2007||Master thesis on Deutsche Bahn AG's international rolling stock deployment
|2002-2007||Studies of business administration at Freie Universitaet Berlin and Budapest University of Economic Sciences and Public Administration
- Management of network organisations
- Strategic management of (rail) transport operating companies
- Business law (particularly competition & anti trust law)
- Human resources management & policy
- Information Systems
Publications and Conference Presentations:
- Kellermann, N. & Kleinaltenkamp, M. (2013): Agent-based simulation in marketing: A tool for combining marketing concepts with dynamics and social interaction. In: Proceedings of the Conference of the Australian and New Zealand Marketing Academy, ANZMAC 2013. December 1st-4th, 2013, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Kellermann, N. (2013). Agent-Based Simulation as a Support for Price-Setting in Passenger Transport. In W. Rekdalsbakken (Ed.), Proceedings of the 27th European Conference on Modelling and Simulation, ECMS 2013. May 27th - May 30th, 2013, Ålesund, Norway (pp. 333–339).