Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Where can I carry out a research project?

Generally, you can carry out your research project at any chair of our School of Business and Economics that regularly offers courses in our program. Just contact the professor of your choice directly. It is recommendable to have visited a seminar of that professor beforehand.