Orbis Europe contains information on small, medium and large European companies, including banks and insurance companies.
Accessible are public and private company data as well as corporate ownership structures of public and private companies in Europe for the last 10 years.
The following information is provided:
- Financial strength metrics and projected financials
- Scores on companies with limited financials
- Associated news and independent research
- Extensive corporate ownership structures and beneficial ownership information
- Original as-filed documents
- Data on individuals associated with companies
- Global M&A deals and rumours
- ESG reputational risk ratings and metrics
- Patents and intellectual property
- and many more
Orbis Europe may only be used by the members of Freie Universität Berlin for scholarly purposes through the interface of Wharton Research Data Service (WRDS) .
To access the database Orbis Europe a valid Zedat account and WRDS account is necessary.