Prof. Dr. Alfred Kuß
Freie Universität Berlin
Profession of Marketing
- Born in 1947
- Until 1973: Studies of Business Administration at the Free University of Berlin
- 1978: Doctoral Studies at Free University of Berlin
- 1984: Habilitation at Free University of Berlin
- during the 80's and 90's: Numerous research stays at the New York University
- 1986 - 1994: Professor of Marketing at Fernuniversität Hagen (during this time: faculty director and vice dean)
- Offerings at the Universities of Lüneburg, Kassel and Chemnitz (all declined), and at Free University of Berlin
- 1994 - 2014: Professor of Marketing, at Free University of Berlin (during this time: faculty director and vice dean)
- Since 2004: Prof. emer.
- Market research
- Marketing theory
- Research methodology
Further information can be found here.
You can find a variety of Prof. Dr. Alfred Kuß' list of publications here.