Affiliated Groups and Programs
- Competence area "Organization and Management" for General Professional Preparation (GPP)
- Competence Center E-Commmerce (CCEC)
- Doctoral Program in Business Research (DPBR)
- DFG Research Group "Organized Creativity"
- Research Group "Inter-firm networks"
- Research Project "Garment Supply Chain Governance Project"
- Innovation Research and Innovation Management
The School of Business & Economics offers one Bachelor course and three Master courses in Economics:
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- Master of Science in Finance, Accounting, Taxation & Supplements (FACTS)
- Master of Science in Management & Marketing
- Master of Science in Business Information Systems
and these on-the-job continuing education courses:
- Executive Master of Business Marketing (EMBM)