Principles of Business Administration (GPP)
|Contact Person||Janina Sundermeier|
|Semester||Winter semester 2019/20|
|Scope of Course||4 hours per week; Workload: 150h / Semester|
|Number of Places||120|
To enroll, register for the course with the Campus Management system during the registration period. Please note that the number of participants is limited!
As an E-Learning-based project seminar, this module consists of lectures, team and online courses which have to be completed in the same semester. Several different dates and times will be offered for the team exercises.
Assignment of teams and to the different time slots will take place during the semester's first lecture (15 Oct 2019). We will try to respect individual preferences as far as possible.
This module is aimed at students in the GPP area of their respective Bachelor level course of studies.
Topic overview, based on the partial model of Wirtz 2001:
- Market model (What is the relevant market? What is the market potential? Demand, competition, framework)
- Performance-supply-model (How can needs of the demanding group be satisfied? Tangible and intangible services)
- Perfomance-creation-model (How are performance supplies realized? Input factors, resources, competences)
- Distribution and acquisition model (Which sales channels are rivals and which are complementary? Sales in distribution channels)
- Organization and cooperation model (How is a company structured? How do operations work within an organization? internal and external service provider)
- Capital model (What does a revenue model or a financial model look like? Financial resources, capital requirement)
Whole group: starting from 15 Oct 2019, every Tuesday 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. in room 104a (Garystraße 21, 14195 Berlin):
Practice groups: (assignment to groups will be anounced before the first practice date)
The pratice dates start at 29 Oct 2019 and take place every Tuesday until semester ends. Two alternative dates are available:
Tue 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. (HS 102, Garystraße 21, 14195 Berlin)
Tue 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. (HS 102, Garystraße 21, 14195 Berlin)