The School of Business and Economics provides also the possibility of PhD-Studies in varied areas of Economics. Beside the traditional way of graduation, it is also possible to graduate in one of the PhD-Programs. The current programs are:
- Berlin School of Economics
- Promotionskolleg Steuer- und Sozialpolitik bei wachsender Ungleichheit
- Graduate Center des Deutschen Instituts für Wirtschaftsforschung (DIW)
- Graduate School of North American Studies
- Internationales Graduiertenkolleg des LAI
- Graduate School East Asian Studies
For further information about other courses of study at the School of Business and Economics click here.
For the current courses of the PhD-Studies click here.
Graduates can also visit the Masterclasses of the DIW Graduate Center.