Springe direkt zu Inhalt

I want to participate in a VHB course or other external course offers. Can I get credits for this in the DPBR?

Yes, you can gain credits for external course offers as long as they have PhD level. Members are encouraged to approach their supervisory team and jointly select courses that are relevant for their dissertation project. Credits can be awarded on the basis of the course's duration, level, examinations (if any) and recommendation of the main supervisor.

Dahlem Research School