Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Can I catch up on courses as part of a postgraduate course or during the Master`s degree, if I did not earn enough credit points during my Bachelor’s degree?

We can only accept courses that you fulfilled during your Bachelor’s degree. Courses that you completed at a different university or courses that are not part of your Bachelor’s degree cannot be accepted. It is also not possible to attend postgraduate courses or to catch up on courses parallel to your Master degree studies. All credit points must be fully attested until the end of the application deadline. Additionally it is not possible to compensate missing credit points with practical experience.