Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Can a course from my semester abroad be recognized?

In order to get a course from your semester abroad undifferentiatedly recognized, the course must be undifferentiated at the foreign University. There can be no grading of the course. You do not need to register the course as undifferentiated at the Freie Universität. 

The recognition of the course is laid out in the Learning Agreement done before your semester aboad with the Program Coordinator's Office.