Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Conversion of your Transcripts from a Foreign University

If you completed your Bachelor's at an institution outside of the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS), you can convert your transcripts to the ECTS system. You should ask the University, where you completed your Bachelor's, to provide a conversion table in your transcripts.