Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Equivalence table of courses completed abroad

Did you complete your Bachelor's studies at a higher education institution outside of the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS)?

Please contact the higher education institution, which issued your Bachelor’s Diploma, for an equivalence table or similar. Without this, we cannot guarantee that your previous studies are recognized by Freie Universität Berlin.