Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Recognition of foreign courses

In order for you to be able to study one or more semesters at a university abroad while also progressing with your Master in Public Economics, you are required to clarify the following issues in advance:

Our School has a variety of renowned international partner institutions which will be glad to welcome you.

Relevant information, overviews and personal attention are offered by the International Office.

The possibility of recognizing courses completed in foreign universities prior to the semester abroad can be coordinated with your Master’s coordination and the corresponding Chairs. Often, the results of said agreements are recorded in a so-called Learning Agreement.

Please consider the content, workload (f.e. semester weeks, hours or credit hours) and the examination modalities when choosing courses, since these should be comparable to those stipulated in the Study Regulations of your Master’s program.