Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Which courses from my studies abroad can I get recognized for my Master in Public Economics?

The possibility of recognizing courses completed in foreign universities before the start of your semester abroad can be coordinated with your Study Coordination Office. Often, there is a are a so-called Learning Agreement.

Please consider the content, workload (f.e. semester weeks, hours or credit hours), and the examination methods when choosing courses, since these should be comparable to those stipulated in the Study Regulations of your Master’s program.