Orientation Days Spring 2022
Program of the Orientation Days for Exchange Students
Tuesday, April 5, 2022 - ONLINEMeeting-Link: Webex-Link
Meeting-Number: 2730 853 2549
10:00 a.m. Opening Session
- Presentation by Center for Academic Advising and Psychological Counseling & ISFU
- Welcome address by the General Students Committee
- Presentation of the International Club
- University Sports at FU Berlin
Meeting-Number: 2730 177 7235
- Liberal Arts program for exchange students "Berlin- und Deutschlandstudien"
- Details for the Campus Tour
- Tips and tricks regarding course registration (Campus Management), ECTS credits and transcripts of records
Friday, April 8, 2022 10:00 a.m.
Campus Tour with your Buddy Students and
We meet! At: "Rost- & Silberlaube", Habelschwerdter Allee 45, 14195 Berlin
Introduction to the School of Business & Economics
Meeting point number 19
During orientation you have the chance to connect with Buddy Students. Buddies are students at the School of Business & Economics and help you settle in, have tips and tricks regarding courses, help you find study groups or simply join you for lunch or explore the city.
You are not connected yet?
Get in touch with the International Office.
Arrival/Departure to/from the Campus
The School of Business & Economics at the Freie Universität Berlin is located at Garystr. 21, 14195 Berlin - Dahlem.
There are different ways of getting to and from the school:
your bike - you can also take it with you on the S-Bahn or U-Bahn,
get off at any time and push the pedals the rest of the way ;-)
By means of public transportation (the ticket is included in your semester fee!):
- S1 towards Wannsee (via Friedrichstrasse, Yorkstrasse, etc.) to the
Lichterfelde-West S-Bahn station
- Bus line 110 in the direction of Oskar-Helene-Heim from
Zoologischer Garten station to Freie Universität subway station
- Bus line M11 in the direction of Dahlem-Dorf from Neukölln
to Dahlem-Dorf U-Bahn station
- Bus line X10 in the direction of Andréezeile from Zoologischer
Garten station to Oskar-Helene-Heim U-Bahn station
- Bus line M48 towards Busseallee from Berlin-Mitte to the bus stop
- Last but not least: U3 towards Krumme Lanke from S + U Warschauer Straße
or from Heidelberger Platz with the S41 or S42 ("Ringbahn") to the
Freie Universität U-Bahn station (Thielplatz)