Letters of Recommendation
We only provide letters of recommendation for applications to specific addressees and no generalized assessments.
Prerequisite for this is the successful participation with good or very good results in one of our courses.
We need the following information from you in advance:
- Statement of purpose: Where do you want to apply (incl. address of the organization)?
- List of courses taken at our Chair incl. grades and names of the respective lecturers/advisor.
- Current transcript of records incl. failed courses.
- Current curriculum vitae.
- Further requirements: Different organizations request a variety of distinct formalities and formatting requirements for letters of recommendation. It is your responsibility to inform us about these and provide us with all relevant information. Please also note the relevant deadlines and inform us in a timely manner.
Please read the above listed prerequisites for obtaining a letter of recommendation from our Chair. If you meet all of them, please send all required documents and relevant information to Dr. Silja Hartmann, firstname.lastname@example.org. We will check your eligibility and subsequently contact you in order to discuss the next steps.
Please ensure sufficient time, at least six weeks, for this process, as the completion of the letter of recommendation may take a few weeks.