The bachelor program of the School of Business & Economics has started in autumn 2006.
Our chair offers 2 courses for this program:
- Supply and Operations Management
- Inter-firm Cooperation - elective
The master program of the School of Business & Economics has started in autumn 2008.
Every summer semester the chair offers a course on managing interorganisational relations,
occasionally also a seminar.
- Management of Interorganizational Relations
- Networked Entrepreneurship - elective
The chair contributes on a regular basis to the Doctoral Programm in Business Research (DPBR):
- Organization Theory
- Management Colloquium
- Qualitative Research Methods
For further information on the courses please refer to the German version of our website.