- Summer semester 2008
- Winter semester 2007/2008
- Summer semester 2007
- Winter semester 2006/2007
- Summer semester 2006
- Winter semester 2005/2006
- Summer semester 2005
Introducing seminar at Schloss Kröchlendorff
On April 10. and 11., 2008, there will be a seminar at Schloss Kröchlendorff in Brandenburg for the new doctoral students to introduce them in the path dependency research and to give them the possibility to get to know each other. We are looking forward to two interesting and enriching days with the second cohort.
After the successful opening ceremony on April 1st, 2008, the 15 new doctoral students will begin their research work at the Path Dependency Research Center. The first semester of the update study program begins on April 14. 2008.
Start of the second cohort of doctoral students at the Path Dependency Research Center
With the beginning of the summer semester, the 2nd cohort of the Path Dependency Research Center, consisting in 15 especially qualified doctoral students and one postdoc, will start their work at the Research Center.
At this occasion, there will be an opening ceremony on April 1st, 3 to 5 pm at the HS B of the Henry-Ford-Building (Garystraße 35)
All our colleagues from the business & economics departments are cordially invited to welcome the second cohort together with us.
- 23rd EGOS Colloquium ‘Beyond Waltz – Dances of Individuals and Organization’, July 5-7, 2007 – Call for Papers
Please find below the link to the sub-theme ‘Path Dependencies and Beyond’, which Georg Schreyögg (Free University Berlin), Udo Staber (University of Canterbury, New Zealand), and myself are organizing for the 23rd EGOS Colloquium ‘Beyond Waltz – Dances of Individuals and Organization’, held in Vienna July 5-7, 2007.
We would like to invite you to submit your abstract to our sub-theme. The deadline for submissions of abstracts is set at January 15, 2007. You can submit your abstract online at http://www.egosnet.org/conferences/sub themes. More information on the Conference in general can be found at www.egosnet.org.
We all three look forward to receiving your submissions and hope to welcome you in Vienna!
- Events summer semester 2007 (available in German only)
- EIASM-Conference „Organizing Path – Path of Organizing“
Two articles about the EIASM-Workshop of the last autumn (3./4. November 2006) at the Free University Berlin are now released at the Internet platform sozlog.
sozlog EIASM 1
sozlog EIASM 2
- The Pfadkolleg is now a member of EDAMBA
The Doctoral Program “Research on Organizational Paths” is now an official member of the „European Doctoral Programmes Association in Management and Business Administration“ (EDAMBA). EDAMBA was founded in 1991 and want to facilitate the cooperation and Networking between European doctoral programs in order to improve the quality of the education. At the moment there are more than 50 educational institutions which are connected by the EDAMBA network. More information: http://edamba.wu-wien.ac.at
- Call for Papers for the EIASM Workshop on "Organizing Paths – Paths of Organizing", from 3-4 November 2006, at the Free University of Berlin
For further information visit the Homepage of
"The European Institute For Advanced Studies In Management"
- Report on a workshop at the Free University in September 2005 by doctoral student Tilman Deus: “Measuring Path Dependency – The Social Constructivist Challenge”
- Events summer semester 2006 (available in German only)
- Agenda for the Colloquium "Pfade in Geschäftsbeziehungen" (available in German only)
To register, email Mrs Boldt
- Events winter semester 2005/2006 (available in German only)
- For impressions from "Langen Nacht der Wissenschaften 2005" click here (available in German only)
- Events summer semester 2005 (available in German only)
- For impressions from our opening ceremony on 01/04/2005 click here