Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Accrediting Courses from your Semester Abroad

In order to study abroad during your Master's in Public Economics, there are somethings you should know first.

Our faculity has multiple partner institutes with which we work. You can find more information at the International Office.

The accredidation of the courses you took during your semester abroad begins before your semester abroad. You should talk to the Program Coordinator's Office before leaving. There, a Learning Agreement will be arranged for your semester abroad.

Pay attention when selecting course that the content, Credit Hours, and examination form fit within the Studien- und Prüfungsordnung of the Master's in Public Economics.