Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Additional Requirements for Applications to a Higher Semester

If you are currently in a Master's Program and wish to transfer, you can consider applying for entry to a higher semester. The begin of your studies is possible in the winter or summer semester.

As proof of this, please enclose a current certificate of enrollment and a transcript of records from a Master's program with creditable Master's achievements or registered examination achievements with your application documents.

If you stopped your studies for a longer period of time and wish to continue them again, this is only possible, if you did not fail out of the program in the first place. 

The addmission to a higher semester is only possible, if you are transferring within the standard 4 semester timeframe. for example, you cannot transfer in your 5th.