Principles of Business Administration (GPP)
Introduction and Dates & Times
This module is concieved as an e-learning based project seminar consisting of contact, team and online segments, that must all be absolved in the same semester. For the group work, multiple alternate dates will be offered.
To enroll, register for the course with the Campus Management system (Note: there is a participant-limit).
During the first contact period of the semester, the teams will be assigned and bound to one of the different times (see bottom). Personal preferences are taken into account as is possible.
150h / semester
Max. 120 students
N.N. und Prof. Dr. Gersch
Research Associates: Wessel / Adler
Teaching Assistants: Repschläger / Scholz
Sample course themes, as well as one case study
- Expenses, revenues, controlling
- Industry architecture, business models and business systems
- Principles of external accounting
- Economic metrics
- Firm structures, organization types and legal forms
- Representative participation
- Management functions
- Decision theory
- Strategic planning
- Firm cooperation/networks
- New business challenges in the net-economy
Dates & times for this course (winter semester 2014/2015):
Information on dates and times will follow later.