Introduction and Dates & Times
This module is concieved as an e-learning based project seminar consisting of contact, team and online segments, that must all be absolved in the same semester. For the group work, multiple alternate dates will be offered.
To enroll, register for the course with the Campus Management system between April 1st and 9th of 2010 (Note: there is a participant-limit).
During the first contact period of the semester, the teams will be assigned and bound to one of the different times (see bottom). Personal preferences are taken into account as is possible.
Note: In order to be eligible for enrollment for the E-Business course, at least one fo the principles courses (Marketing or Business) must have been successfully completed in a previous semester. For more information see the Admission Requirements.
|Each summer term
150h / semester
Exam (60 min.) + up to 5 team assignments, 500 words each
Max. 60 students
Prof. Dr. Gersch
Research Associates: Kops / Hausmann
Teaching Assistant: Scholz
Sample course themes, as well as one case study
- Basic e-business terminology
- Technology driven change and industry transformation
- Critical mass systems and fix cost intensity as economic challenges
- E-commerce business models
- E-/Learn Service Engineering
- Customer reationship management
- ISVS - Inter-operability
- (Personal) Information management
Dates & times for this course:
- Everyone (starting 14.04.):
Wed 2.00 - 4.00 pm - Garystr. 21, Hs 105
- Workgroups (starting 21.04.):
Wed 4.00 - 6.00 pm - Garystr. 21, Room 103
Thu 4.00 - 6.00 pm - Garystr. 21, Room 108